Proper care needs to be taken of your personalized items in order for them to look their best.
- Turn garments inside out when machine washing.
- Steam garments to remove wrinkles.
- If ironing, it is best to iron on the reverse side of the monogram. Use an iron safe cloth to place over the monogram so that your iron never makes contact with the thread. Make sure you are using a lower setting on your iron.
- For proper washing and drying etiquette for garments, please refer to the manufacturer's tag located on your item.
- For items personalized with vinyl, hand wash only.